Live for Others
“Live for Others” is Camp Crosley’s motto. We believe our strongest asset is our staff. We spend a great deal of time and effort recruiting and hiring our American and International staff. Camper Safety is our first priority, and we check references, complete background checks, provide First Aid and CPR Training along with a week of specialty certification training and a week of summer staff training before camp starts.
Your child’s safety is our #1 priority
- Bullying is not tolerated at Camp Crosley. Our camp environment ensures that EVERY child receives unconditional acceptance.
- Campers sleep in cabins with two trained, adult counselors.
- Campers are assigned to cabins by age. One cabinmate with a one-year age difference may be requested for each week.
- Camp Crosley is accredited through the American Camping Association
- A registered nurse is on camp property 24 hours a day
- All of Camp Crosley staff are certified in First Aid/CPR
- Over half of the staff are certified lifeguards
- Wakeboard/Waterski Instructors certified through Waterski Works
- Mini-Bike Instructors certified through the Motorcycle Safety Foundation and ATV Safety Institute
- Horse Manager certified through the Certified Horsemanship Association
- High/Low Ropes Instructors certified through the Association of Challenge Course Technology
- Archery Instructors certified through USA Archery
- Riflery Instructors certified through the Civilian Marksmanship Program